Accomplishments, Awards, Publications, and Scholarships:
- English Graduate Student Association (EGSA)-Committee member (2009-2011)
- Helped create two successful conferences
- Presented at the 2nd Annual EGSA Conference (Literary Criticism)
- Sigma Tau Delta-Member (2009-2011)
- Presented at the Newberry Library Center for Renaissance Studies: Multidisciplinary Graduate Student Conference, Chicago, IL 27-29 January 2011.
Favorite Courses at DePaul: I have really enjoyed all of the courses I have taken at DePaul, but I was rather fond Renaissance Women Writers with Dr. Paula McQuade and Old English with Dr. Craig Sirles.
Post-graduation Plans: Besides working at the UCWbL (tutoring and teaching) this summer, I am looking forward to spending some time reading, writing and searching for a teaching position!