Marketing Intern – DMC, Inc.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated student to work part-time in our Chicago office to assist our marketing team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable marketing experience and to contribute to a growing company. The marketing intern will assist in generating and posting content to the company website and blog, so strong communications skills are required. Set work hours will need to be established but we are flexible with scheduling. This is a paid position.
It’s our goal to maintain an active company culture at DMC, which includes weekly company-sponsored athletic, cultural, and social events. DMC’s Chicago office is centrally located near the Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Wicker Park, and Logan Square neighborhoods. It is also equipped with a ping pong table, full gym and a roof deck. Currently, we are about 50 people strong and growing fast!
• Education: Pursing a degree in Marketing or related field (Communications, English, Business)
• GPA: 3.4 minimum
• Editing website content (i.e. blogs)
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Social media proficiency (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
Other Skills/Abilities (not required; may be learned on the job!):
• E-marketing experience (iContact, Constant Contact, etc.)
• Communications/PR experience
• Some HTML/CSS
• Graphics experience (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
• Sales experience (inside sales campaigns, calling, direct mail, etc.)
• Video editing (i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro)
• Editing/Posting website content (i.e. blogs)
• Contributing to monthly newsletter content
• Updating company website
• Social media channel contributions
• Coordinating branded inventory (i.e. company SWAG) and other promotional items
• Assistance with marketing events
If you’re interested, please send your resume along with a short description of what you’re most proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Intern” as the subject line.
Please visit our website at www.dmcinfo.com or read some of our blogs to find out a little more about what you might be getting yourself into!
***This internship may qualify for the University Internship Program (UIP) and enable you to receive academic credit and fulfill the Experiential Learning requirement. For more information, please contact the UIP team at email@example.com or visit: http://www.careercenter.depaul.edu/jobs/internships.aspx
Before clicking on the link to apply, please log in to https://depaul.experience.com