Guild Literary Complex Seeks
Part-Time Marketing Coordinator and Program Assistant
The Marketing Coordinator and Program Assistant position is a vital role within the organization. S/he assists with the implementation of programs, develops effective marketing across a variety of platforms, and cooperates with the Director on special projects as necessary.
Our Marketing Coordinator and Program Assistant is a part-time position for 15 hours a week (up to 25 hours a week during special projects). This position reports to the Director. The Marketing Coordinator and Program Assistant will: develop and implement marketing strategies (based on the Guild’s strategic plan); oversee, implement, and evaluate social media content/circulation; write press releases; serve as media contact; update website; provide other copywriting as required; manage print jobs/advertising; help program events; staff events when needed; manage box office when necessary; share management of interns (when onboard) and volunteers; and other duties as assigned or required. The Marketing Coordinator and Program Assistant works in a virtual work environment, and has weekly meetings with the Director.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks that may include detail work and abstract thinking
Experience working cooperatively
- Computer literacy
- Visual (graphics) design experience
- Experience managing others
- Experience with small, grass-roots and/or 501 (c) 3 organizations
- Advocacy/interest in literature and social justice
Starting wage is $15/hour. Working hours can be flexible. Performance reviews given annually.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com