Open Books is in search of an exceptional Marketing Manager to help them spread the word and advance the cause. Are you the one?
– Lead / assist with all traditional marketing for Open Books, including:
– Paid advertising placement
– Grassroots campaign planning and execution
– Online outreach
– Event calendar listing placement
– Direct mail
– Collateral development
– Other initiatives as agreed upon in conjunction with executive management
– Manage all social media for main Open Books accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and coordinate with staff members handling auxiliary accounts (Open Books River North, Open Books Pilsen, etc.) to cross-promote as appropriate.
– Create, send, and monitor/manage mass emails and monthly e-newsletters.
– Manage space rental program for corporate and other clients.
– Provide marketing resources and support to the Open Books Board of Directors and Associate Board in conjunction with their fundraising events and activities.
– Form, maintain, and expand partnerships with like-minded organizations.
– Provide marketing resources and support to the Open Books team in conjunction with their fundraising events and activities.
– Represent Open Books at relevant conferences, meetings, and events.
– Create and oversee special projects as they arise.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Director.
Starting annual compensation is in the $33,000 range.
Benefits include: – Available health insurance coverage (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
– 21 paid vacation days each year
– 25% off all book purchases + free books each month at Open Books River North