Any current or prospective student in DePaul’s MA in English or MA in Writing and Publishing programs may apply for one of the English department’s graduate assistantships. Graduate assistants receive a full tuition waiver and a $7,500 stipend, payable September through May.
The deadline for applying for a 2015–2016 graduate assistantship is January 15, 2015.
Applicants submit the following materials:
1) Completed graduate assistantship application form
2) Personal statement (200–300 words) outlining qualifications and goals for an assistantship
3) Two academic letters of recommendation
4) Copy of the writing sample submitted with the program application
5) Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test scores, sent electronically to DePaul (Institution Code: 1165)
For more information about the graduate assistantship application process, please contact Janet Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org.