Gold Coast Bank Chicago is searching for a full-time associate writer/communication specialists.
Provide written and verbal communication expertise to assist with preparation of internal office memoranda and client relationship management efforts.
- Compose written credit memos discussing the background and history of prospective borrowers as well as the credit attributes of a proposed loan as dictated by senior credit analysts within the bank.
- Compose emails to clients related to matters such as requesting documentation, answering general questions, etc.
- Compose internal notes from client meetings and bank management strategy meetings.
- Assist with revising and editing bank operating policies and procedures manuals, with technical aspects of the writing tasks being provided by management.
- Provide customer service support, including verbal and written communication with clients.
- Assist with internal communication required in conjunction with bank examinations, audits, etc.
- Ability to communicate with clients and various levels of bank management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Time Management and strong organizational skills.
Four year college degree with concentration in business or communication studies, or equivalent/relevant work experience.
Interested parties please email resume and cover letter to: Peter Agrianas, President of Gold Coast Bank, at firstname.lastname@example.org