January is a busy month filled with important (and fast approaching) deadlines. In the hustle and bustle of the new quarter it can be easy to loose track of key dates. To help keep things in-line, Ex Libris would like to announce its new Event Calendar widget!
The calendar is your one stop shop for all DePaul events and deadlines including:
- Academic registration dates
- Application/Submission due dates
- On campus events and speakers
- Conferences and workshops
- Chicago area events
- And more!
The calendar includes the date, time, and location of events as well as links for more information. The Event Calendar can be found in the drop-down menu of the events tab on Ex Libris’s home page, right here.
As a gentle reminder, these are a few important dates coming-up in January:
- January 15th
- Submissions due for the LAS Interdisciplinary Conference
- Graduate assistant applications due
- Final day to apply for WQ ’16 Degree Conferral
- January 17th last day to drop courses
- January 18th DePaul closed for MLK Day
- January 21st applications due for WQ ’16 PTS Awards
- January 22nd MAE registration for WQ ’16 final requirements
- January 23rd MAE Thesis/Capstone information session
- February 1st final day to apply for SQ ’16 Degree Conferral