The Great Books Foundation is interested in finding an Editorial Intern.
Possible projects for the internship:
- Fact-check author headnotes for adult or K-12 anthologies
- Research and assist with permissions process
- Key in selections and make corrections using InCopy
- Proofread and cold read adult anthologies, teacher materials, K-12 student fiction/nonfiction materials, catalogs, or website materials
- Review/QA ebooks on multiple platforms
- Shadow/assist Editorial Services person on cross-team projects (examples include book projects, professional development offerings, videos/webinars, website revisions)
- Write posts for Great Books Connections
- Help with some of the regular filing, organizing, photocopying, and library runs
The Great Books Foundation is committed to providing interns with meaningful work, and the more abilities and interests the intern has, the more they will have for that person to do!