As you register for your first or second quarter in your program, it is important that you be introduced to, become familiar with and continue to use the following strategies. They will assist you in progressing toward degree completion in a timely manner.
- Refer to your program website here, MAE Graduate Program, or here, MAWP Graduate Programs, and your D2L site often!
- We inform students of important dates, deadlines, etc. through email, D2L and Ex Libris. Be sure to check these sites often so that you do not miss those deadlines.
- If your contact information changes, especially your email address, please notify Janet Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org at to update the department contact list in D2L. Please include your Student ID# in any correspondence for expediency.
- To discover the course offerings for each quarter, check Ex Libris. This is one of your best reference in determining the required courses for your program and which degree requirements the other courses fulfill. To find courses, see the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of your screen.
- If after consulting the above sources you still have questions about registering for classes, please contact Ms. Jan Hickey, Assistant Director of Graduate Programs in English, at email@example.com, Prof. Richard Squibbs, MAE Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Prof. Michele Morano, MAWP Program Director at email@example.com
- For answers to questions about financial aid for graduate students, please contact Mr. Joseph Maratto in DePaul Central at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-362-6414.
- For more information about graduate student life at DePaul please refer to http://las.depaul.edu/CurrentStudents/NewGraduateStudents/index.asp
- For information regarding degree conferral and graduation, please consult the LA&S Graduate Student website, the program websites or the program D2L sites.
- For updated information about your progress through your program, please consult your Degree Progress Report or unofficial transcript, accessible through Campus Connect, or contact Janet Hickey.
Best of luck and welcome to DePaul!