Chatterbox Audio Theater, a full-cast, dramatized podcast, is currently seeking scripts to produce in 2016.
Selected submissions will be recorded during their Fall 2016 season and made freely available for thousands of listeners worldwide. Chatterbox shows remain permanently available for free streaming or download. As a Chatterbox writer, you can claim a worldwide audience — and know that your work will remain easily accessible to new listeners.
- Any writer (or writing team) age 18 or older
- Top-notch narrative audio scripts in any genre including original stories; adaptations of literary works in the public domain (not protected by copyright); reinventions of folk tales, legends, or myths; or anything else you can imagine.
- Please no, “Old-Time Radio” shows, spoofs, sketch comedy or improv, or any scripts based on copyrighted material.
- Scripts should be 20 to 40 minutes in length.
- Please format your script using the Chatterbox sample script (PDF | Doc) and template.
- Enter your script for free!
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of experienced writers, directors, and producers, many of them long-time Chatterbox contributors. Writers of selected entries will be contacted to confirm eligibility of their work and discuss other details of production. Final selections will be announced in April 2016.